Need help now?

Re: My 15 year old daughter is very disrespectful and my 14 year old son is addicted to Fortnite

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Re: My 15 year old daughter is very disrespectful and my 14 year old son is addicted to Fortnite

Scribe
Roey411

Hey Saundra, I feel your pain my daughter is 20 this year and she can be disrespectful still 😖 don't ever take it personally (easier said than done I know) I read Princess **bleep** face by Dr Michael Carr Gregg. I can tell ya it saved my daughter's life ha ha ha. No one is perfect and our daughters can really hurt us don't demand she give respect cause I found it just brought out the rebel in her more lol... I ignore my daughter when she carries on like a PBF.
Just remember you are not alone, surrounding the kids with your extended family ie: it takes a village to raise a child up. If more People other than you pull her up it will become clear that it's not acceptable. Hope that helps.
My 15 son is a fortnite gamer rejoice in the positive he could he out with peer pressure doing other stuff. 😁