Need help now?

App helps parents to keep their children stay away from unwanted sites.

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Active scribe
Kamogelok

I was shocked when I first found my 7 years old kid watching the content not according to his age on his mobile through the internet. I was never expecting this from this age boy. After critically examining, I come to know that it is not the fault of my child. I need to restrict him from watching those things. After investigating, I found that the SecureTeen is the across the board answer for shielding the children from threats of computerized age. I discovered that with SecureTeen Parental Control application, parents can watch out for their kid's online exercises, deal with their screen time through gadget calendars and remain one stage in front of them through area cautions.

Frequent scribe
Sally-RO

Re: App helps parents to keep their children stay away from unwanted sites.

Hey there @Kamogelok, I think your post highlights how technology has advanced our lives in so many ways but brought up some risks parents never thought their children (as you said for your 7 year old) would be facing at such young ages.

It's great you found a good control application and are sharing that information with the parents forum community.

Sally

Super star contributor
taokat

That sounds like a great app @Kamogelok. It's impossible for parents to be aware of all the dangers to be aware of on the internet, and this app sounds like a very useful resource.

I'll find a link and add it to the Additional Resources thread if you don't mind.

Active scribe
Kamogelok

Thank you for your words. We the parents should be conscious nowdays because of the advancements in technology. We should monitor our children activities more often.
Active scribe
Kamogelok

Thank you so much. I 'll be so happy if you add the link in the resource in this community. A lot of people can benefit from this. 

Prolific scribe
Schooner

I use Qustodio which is similar. I can turn on or off my son's phone or laptop from my phone! Tech to control all the tech.....

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains a hyperlink

Fantastic, thank you @Kamogelok. The link to the additional resources thread is here if you'd like to check it out.

You're so right about technology. It's a parents nightmare for many I think! 

I'll check out Qustido too @Schooner. I bet your son loves that! Lol. Tech is amazing these days.