Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Hi guys a bit late. Just a bit over technology this week. Hope you are all well
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Sorry @taokat and @Nick-RO    I'm here.. trying to cram in some online Christmas shopping!!!

One of my favourite things about my teen is how close she is to her dad.  While they often butt heads, they have a really strong bond, and I love hearing them have a conversation together.  I have loved that since she was little.  

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Sorry @taokat and @Nick-RO    I'm here.. trying to cram in some online Christmas shopping!!!

One of my favourite things about my teen is how close she is to her dad.  While they often butt heads, they have a really strong bond, and I love hearing them have a conversation together.  I have loved that since she was little.  

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @the_ant65! It's great you could make it. I was late too! Not a worry at all. You've been having hassles?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Oops... posted twice!

Contributor
Nick-RO

Not just my son, but most of his class mates as well always impress me with their bravery - I don't remember being so fearless as a teen!

Super star contributor
taokat

Haha, good on you @Zoesplace. I've still got most of my Christmas shopping to do. Time's just getting away!

That's so beautiful about your daughter. That would be so lovely to see Heart

Highlighted
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Being brave is such a great quality @Nick-RO  That must make you proud

Super star contributor
taokat

I was just about to say the same @Zoesplace. And so lovely that it's so many of the boys @Nick-RO

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Same here @taokat I have most of my Christmas shopping still to do too