Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite quote? 4th May @8pm (AEST)!!!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite quote? 4th May @8pm (AEST)!!!

Highlighted
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite quote? 4th May @8pm (AEST)!!!

Sorry for the delay...helping my daughter with an HSC assessment cause she has been feeling sick all day!

I have been good @taokat.  Hope you have been well too? 

A shame it is the last Fab Fridays I really enjoyed participating in them, although I have been MIA for a while..

Super star contributor
taokat

No problem at all @Zoesplace! Your daughter is so lucky to have such an awesome and supportive mum! I hope she feels better tomorrow, poor thing. Such a big year for her this year!

I'm glad things have been good with you. We've had some ups and downs but are going along really well at the moment Smiley Happy

We all have times where there are other things to concentrate on or we're busy, but you've been a huge supporter of Ab Fab Friday's, thank you! Heart

Have you checked out the Topical Tuesday threads? We're going to run a new one for each week and it's taken off really well!

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains a hyperlink

Well that's our time up for tonight. Thanks so much @Zoesplace and @Breez-RO for taking part. 

Remember to check out Topical Tuesday and join in the weekly conversation!

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

One to finish on for parents to keep in mind during those really tough days...

Image result for on particulARLY rough days

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Love that quote  @taokat x

Super frequent scribe
jdbza

My favs are … Choose you this day who you will serve but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord Jos 24: 14-15 … Build a bridge and get over it … a disability isn’t an excuse it just means that you need to find another way to learn how to do it … hang it from the rafters (said when I don’t know where something should be put away) … wigwam for a gooses bridle … up the river in a matchbox … Proverbs 31 and just about everything by Dr Suess. As a family we have heaps of quotes that have become like our own secret language. Some of them we have no idea where they originated from and were handed down from my great grandmother Smiley Very HappyHeart