Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Come & chill out with us at Ab Fab Friday's!!! 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)!!

This week's topic: What's the most fun thing you've ever done?

The holidays are over, kids are back to school this week, and routines for the year are underway. Reminiscing about the good times now begins...*sigh*... so grab a drink and some nibblies, take some time out and let's chat about our most fun experiences! Let's go back there for an hour!

roller coaster fun GIF

Just for fun - which of these cats represents you on a rollercoaster?

(I'm a mix of the rear left and front right Smiley Very Happy)

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread and start chatting!

@Zoesplace@Beingme2017@Chalke5@LovingThruBlue@Moloko@the_ant65@Mum25

@specialneedsdad@Aquilina@Shep96 it'd be awesome to see you here Smiley Happy

Contributor
Nick-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Wow - what an amazing topic for AFF this week @taokat!!  

I am totally ready to hear and talk about joy right now and I can't wait to join in on Friday - so see you then Smiley Happy

I am totally the bottom right cat on roller coasters.  I make a big joke of screaming at the top of my lungs in a silly way, but that is only because I am trying to hide my absolute genuine terror in front of my son by being goofy!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Fantastic @Nick-RO, I'll look forward to seeing you here. It's a great opportunity to get the feel good juices flowing Smiley Happy

I love your way of coping with your terror haha. It's a great way of still allowing yourself to scream! I reckon that cat's likely a popular choice! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Happy Friday night! 

Have we got any members here tonight? 

Contributor
Nick-RO

Hi @taokat - how has your week been?

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Nick-RO, it's great to see you! I've had a busy week - productive! How has yours been?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Hey @taokat   I'm back, and looking forward to rejoining the Reach Out Community again. How have things been?

Super star contributor
taokat

Hi @Zoesplace, how are you? It's awesome to see you here!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

I'm good @taokat.  Getting back into work and normal life after my holiday

Super star contributor
taokat

@Zoesplace, we must've been writing at the same time! Are you feeling refreshed after your holiday?

Things have been going well but it's so good to have you back!