Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Haha, I know - it should be!! I really enjoy it though, something about being on my own, in my own head space, and the adrenaline. I'm not as game these days as I was in my youth though...

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Agree @Nick-RO We sometimes sit in the car singing for about half an hour, before we realise we still got get out and buy the groceries.  It has become a bit of ritual whenever we go the same shopping centre together.  Unfortunately, we haven't done this for a while - but still good memories.

Super star contributor
taokat

Phillipines sounds great @Erin-RO! Being with friends brings back some of my happiest and most fun memories too.

Another one I thought of was houseboating with a couple of friends years ago. That was SO much fun!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

There are heaps of mountain bikers in the summer at Mt Kosi @Nick-RO

What was the Philippines like @Erin-RO  ?   It looks so nice...

Super star contributor
taokat

Did you do any fun things while you were away @Zoesplace, or was it a relaxation trip?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

We did some amazing snorkelling @taokat.  The coral on the first snorkelling trip was all dead, which was a shame - but the next snorkelling tour had amazing coral it was fantastic. In between time, we did lots of relaxing.   

Highlighted
Contributor
Nick-RO

Is this the Great Barrier Reef @Zoesplace?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

We went to Fiji @Nick-RO   Not as good snorkelling as the Great Barrier Reef, but still good

Super star contributor
taokat

Snorkelling sounds amazing @Zoesplace (well, the second trip anyway.) How beautiful. Relaxing sounds good too!!

Contributor
Nick-RO

When I was thinking of the most fun thing I have ever done I kept coming back to this memory.

I was the best man at my best friend's wedding which was in Edinburgh in Scotland.  I got to wear a kilt and walk down the main street of Edinburgh and have my photo taken about a million times by American tourists - I was having a ball...

All of the bride's Scottish family kept telling me "You think this is fun?  You wait until the folk dancing starts!"

As we discussed earlier ^^ I am totally not a dancer so in my brain I was thinking this is going to really suck - I can't think of anything worse than Scottish folk dancing...

So at about 2am after a really nice wedding the folk band turn up and start playing and all of a sudden everyone in the room just kicked up another gear - they taught me some simple dances and I can't tell you how amazing it was!