Need help now?

Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm AEDST

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm AEDST

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm A

I'm with you on that one @the_ant65! Having my own child gave me loads of understanding and forgiveness towards my poor parents (I was difficult as a teen). My daughter's father was one of 8 as well. I have enough trouble with one!! Haha

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Re: Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm A

Ditto that @taokat

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Spot on @taokat and @the_ant65

We dont know what others are going through, @taokat so it is important not to judge people.  A smile costs nothing, but can mean so much Smiley Happy

When I become a parent @the_ant65 it made appreciate and value my own parents so much more. You can  never really comprehend how much you can love someone as much as your own kids. It must have been a busy home when you were growing up with 8 kids in the family!  

Super star contributor
taokat

How's your son gone this week with school @the_ant65

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Pretty good ..well excellent. 3 & half days. He went thanks 

Super star contributor
taokat

The love for our kids is something pretty powerful hey @Zoesplace. I realised as well that my parents did the best they did with what they had, just as I'm doing. I can't judge them for that. 

We're lucky these days, there's so much more support for parents which is fabulous.

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Yep sure was busy. And they all keep me in line... yes I know . No tv and NO screens..

Super star contributor
taokat

That is AWESOME @the_ant65! You be so proud of him and feeling pretty good about that. He's obviously trying really hard which is so commendable. The days he can't make it, are okay too, it's not the end of the world. 

I'm so happy for your family!

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Ok go to go and pick him up from youth group. Thanks for you support. Catch you later @Zoesplac @taokat @Shikadesfarm , good night..

Highlighted
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Thanks for the chat @the_ant65 Enjoy your weekend!