Need help now?

Newbie here!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Casual scribe
Wonder_Alice
Solved!

Newbie here!

Hey everyone! I'm new here Smiley Very Happy

I hope all are good. I'm a mother of 7 years old girl. Feeling anxious about her study and future. I love her so much.

I'm here for my parenting doubts and support. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Star contributor
TOM-RO
Solution

Re: Newbie here!

Message contains a hyperlink

Hey @Wonder_Alice 

We're glad you've joined our forums. If you like, you can introduce yourself in our "introduce yourself" thread here. There's five questions to answer Smiley Happy

If you ever want to talk about any concerns regarding your child or anything about parenting, feel free to start a thread here or here

We also have a section where child/family professionals answer questions here, and a discussion and activity section here, which might be worth checking out Smiley Happy

We have a set of community guidelines that I'd encourage you to read here. They're set to ensure that this place remains a safe space for everyone, and tells you a little bit about what we do and don't like to see on the forums Smiley Happy

If you have any questions feel free to ask us. We're happy to have you Heart

View solution in original post

All Replies
Star contributor
TOM-RO
Solution

Message contains a hyperlink

Hey @Wonder_Alice 

We're glad you've joined our forums. If you like, you can introduce yourself in our "introduce yourself" thread here. There's five questions to answer Smiley Happy

If you ever want to talk about any concerns regarding your child or anything about parenting, feel free to start a thread here or here

We also have a section where child/family professionals answer questions here, and a discussion and activity section here, which might be worth checking out Smiley Happy

We have a set of community guidelines that I'd encourage you to read here. They're set to ensure that this place remains a safe space for everyone, and tells you a little bit about what we do and don't like to see on the forums Smiley Happy

If you have any questions feel free to ask us. We're happy to have you Heart

Star contributor
Jess1-RO

Hi @Wonder_Alice,

Just thought I’d check in to see how you are going?

How is your daughter coping with stress around study and the future in the lead up to the start of Term 1?

Check out our community activities calendar here