Need help now?

Today I'm grateful for...

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Today I'm grateful for...

Today I’m grateful my daughter is home from hospital and wanted to spend the day with me. 

Parent/Carer Community Champion
sunflowermom

@taokat

That is such wonderful news!  Good to hear Smiley Happy

Today I am grateful for a new day. 

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Thank you @sunflowermom, it really was lovely. 

A new day is always something to be grateful for Smiley Happy

I hope there were some smiles in your day @sunflowermom

Frequent scribe
seekwisdom

I am grateful that I spent time with my family today
gina-Ro

I am grateful for my brother who called me yesterday from overseas Smiley Happy 

sunflowermom

Today I am grateful that I get to visit my daughter in her residential program.  I am also grateful that I have all my grocery shopping done for the week and dinner planned.

Star contributor
Jess1-RO

This thread hasn't been active in a while, but is definitely one of my favourites to read back on!

Today I am grateful for.. the clouds that have helped the temperature drop- it's been a hot few weeks in Sydney! 

Check out our community activities calendar here
sunflowermom

Today I am grateful for my youngest daughter. She is 11 and the kindest kid ever. She left me a brownie and a note that said. A brownie might be sweet but your sweeter. She restores my faith!💜💜💜
Active scribe
brightstar89

Today I am grateful for two things. 1. My 8-year-old son saved a tiny kitten from freezing cold. The temperatures are extremely severe and no one deserves to stay out in such weather. This kind gesture from my son made my day.  I am beaming with pride that I raised him right.  2. I am so grateful for modern-day science and technology that is keeping us warm and comfortable by shielding us from harsh winter winds and freezing temperatures. 

sunflowermom

Today I am grateful that its Friday- I am looking forward to a lazy weekend.  I'm with @brightstar89 , I  LOVE my heater!  Smiley Happy