Need help now?

Today I'm grateful for...

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Today I'm grateful for...

I'm so happy to hear about your son @the_ant65. How awesome is that?!! Way to go @the_ant65 Junior! Smiley Very Happy

Today I'm grateful for:

• an excited daughter
  • hope
  • my comfy bed
Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

• my cats
  • gardening
  • family
Star contributor
Breez-RO

The gardening sounds lovely! How is it all looking? @taokat

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Everything's doing well so far @Breez-RO. I can't wait to start harvesting more - only the tomatoes are ready now. I was a bit late planting this year. 

My balcony garden...

HerbsHerbsCucumbers and lettuceCucumbers and lettuceChives and Cape GooseberriesChives and Cape GooseberriesParsely, lettuce, pumpkin and rosemaryParsely, lettuce, pumpkin and rosemaryCherry tomatoesCherry tomatoes

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

holidays
family
swimming
walks with dog
Thanks 🐜
Super star contributor
taokat

• some quiet time
  • cooler weather
  • close connections
Super frequent scribe
Danielle-RO

Today I'm grateful for the local wildlife that likes to visit my balcony. Specifically one particular cockatoo who likes to sit there and stare. He has no fear of humans, you can talk to him, yell at him (when he eats things he shouldn't), pat him, feed him or attempt to chase him off and he just sits there calmly until he's ready to leave.

(Oh that we could all be so calm and self-assured)

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

home time
food or hungry
BBL
Super frequent scribe
Danielle-RO

Message contains a hyperlink

So I know that it can be really hard to find the positives some days, especially when we're going through a rough patch.

But, I thought that I'd invite some of our newer members, to let us know what they're grateful for, even though they might be going through a tough situation right now.

Would @Shadow@Helpless@Worried_1967@Aquilina@Ilovemichael@bradyblend@FollowAriadne would you like to join us?

Casual scribe
Shadow

A supportive partner, my children (even though I am currently struggling with the behaviour of one), wonderful friends, laughter, my job and WINE!