Need help now?

Today for self-care I...

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Parent/Carer Community Champion
sunflowermom

Re: Today for self-care I...

sorry....I moved the self harm to the right thread,just cant delete it from here now......

Prolific scribe
Lan-RO

@sunflowermom I will edit that post for you and just keep the top line. 

sunflowermom

Yes please
Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Tonight for self-care I asked my daughter to pull over and let me drive, being mindful of my survival and all...

(She got her L's a couple of weeks ago)

Active scribe
Lola-RO

That one made me laugh, @taokat.  I remember teaching my learner teen to drive feeling like I had to keep my hand on the hand break the whole time.  He drove for a few years then sold his car and uses Uber to get around these days - a win for society, I think Smiley Wink

Super star contributor
taokat

Hahaha @Lola-RO. Uber has to be the cheaper option as well. I know what you mean - I could do with a steering wheel on the passenger side too Smiley Very Happy

Today for self-care I did some gardening. I always find it relaxing and takes my mind off everything else for a little while.

Super frequent scribe
jdbza

Today for self-care I painted my finger nails (something I rarely do) and had a sleep for 3 hours in the middle of the day Smiley Happy

gina-Ro

Today for self-care I straightened my hair - not something I do often, but I always find the activity relaxing! 

gina-Ro

Message contains an image

Thought you all might  appreciate this infograph we published on our youth website on "Ways to chill for cheap" ! : 

Ways to chill for cheap.jpg

Super star contributor
taokat

Fantastic infographic @gina-Ro! Love it! Heart

Today for self-care I went to a tai chi class.