Need help now?

Topic suggestions for Tuesday Night Chats

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Tuesday Night Chat is run by parents for parents. We'd love to hear what topics our parent community would like to see discussed.

So suggest away folks!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Topic suggestions for Tuesday Night Chats

I'll start our list off Smiley Happy

Personally, I'd like to discuss teenage relationships one night, as I'm entering into that age with my daughter. Parenting during this time is something I'm new to, so would love to hear other parents experiences and suggestions. 

Super frequent scribe
AeroGirl

hey @taokat this is an interesting topic for sure! My daughter (19) has been dating her boyfriend for nearly two years and my son (17) recently broke up with his girlfriend. So I feel that we're in the middle of it and would be interested to hear from others experiences too Smiley Happy

Active scribe
Jammy

I am a day late but I would like to be involved in a future chat. I am in WA so the time is a bit tricky, but I will try 😊
Super star contributor
taokat

There's always next week @Jammy! We'd love to have you! If there are any topics you'd like us to discuss anytime, let us know. We'd love to see our parents really involved.

I'll tag you in the next notification for next week, just to give you a reminder Smiley Happy

Is WA 2 or 3 hours behind NSW?

Active scribe
Jammy

Thank you.
At the moment we are 2 hours behind, but that changes to 3 when daylight saving begins.
Super star contributor
taokat

I thought that was it @Jammy, so daylight saving time we may need to look at a different time. 

We've made it 8pm to try and have a sort of reasonable time for everyone across Australia, but I understand it's hard. Is there another day that 6pm is easier for you?

Highlighted
Active scribe
Jammy

It's ok Taokat. I'll just try to join when I can. I don't want you to change for me.
As for topics, virtually anything is relevant for me at the moment.
Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Jammy, I was just thinking if another night was suitable I could put that in the memory bank. I'm thinking of putting it out there to the community to see what night is most favourable. 

Well we'd love to see you there, so drop in if you can. Sometimes it'll be discussion on a particular topic, others will be whatever we want to chat about Smiley Happy