Need help now?

Holidays are almost here!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Star contributor
Janine-RO

Holidays are almost here!

Message contains a hyperlink Message contains an image

2020 GIF by MOODMAN

I think that most of us can agree that 2020 has been a bit of a wild ride - I know that I relate a little bit too strongly to this GIF! 

It's been an unprecedented year in so many ways, and the end of the year can often be a pretty stressful time for parents !  We also recognise that the Christmas period can sometimes be a really challenging time for families -  financial pressures, tricky family relationships, the pressure to make everything 'perfect', not being able to be with loved ones, loneliness -  there's a lot of different things that can play on our minds at this time of year.  ReachOut have a great article that looks at coping with the stress of Christmas that you can check out here

We would  love to hear how you and your family are getting on as we approach the end of the year!

Do you have any celebrations planned? What are you looking forward to over the end of year break? Do you look forward to this time of the year, or does it all get a bit overwhelming?  The forums are here 24/7, so please feel free to use this space to share and vent whenever you need to. 

Santa Dog Running GIF by MOODMAN