Scribe
renie

Parenting

I'm here to get help with my parenting skills I believe I Can do better
Mod
Astra-RO

Re: Parenting

Message contains a hyperlink

Welcome to the parents community @renie! It's great to see you reaching out for help with improving your parenting skills. It shows a lot of strength and self-awareness to ask for help and believe you can do better. 

I'm wondering if you were open to sharing a bit more about what's been going on or whether there was a particular topic you wanted help with?

I'll share some general parenting skill resources if these could be helpful as well. We have a free 1-on-1 coaching service for parents and carers available here which you might like to check out. We also have a whole collection of resources around parenting skills here

I hope you find the community a safe and supportive space

Casual scribe
Happylifelove

Re: Parenting

Hi Renie,

Great to see you here. Parenting is quite a complex/tough job and sometimes not very rewarding but it's the BEST job in the world. 

There is no "one-size-fits-all" especially when it comes to being a parent, whatever works for someone else's child may not work for you.

It's always good to learn new things but don't put too much pressure on yourself, I am sure you are doing a GREAT job and doing as best as you can.

Take care, cheers