Need help now?

November 15th - Wednesday Wrap - ReachOut Coaching - Part Two!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

November 15th - Wednesday Wrap - ReachOut Coaching - Part Two!

Active scribe
jphole

Re: November 15th - Wednesday Wrap - ReachOut Coaching - Part Two!

thank you so much @Ngaio-RO @Sophi-RO, it helps a lot just able to talk to someone like you, REachout is great and it runs consistently thanks guys

Prolific scribe
Sophi-RO

Message contains a hyperlink

Thanks so much to @taokat for sharing your wise words as always and your experience with coaching...

Thanks to to @jphole, @Goleby and @the_ant65 for stopping by - hope to keep seeing you all around the forums and also good luck with coaching, we're here to support you! Just sign up here

If you ever have any questions about the process or something is not working like you think it should, email us at coaching@reachout.com

And of course thanks to @Ngaio-RO for organising tonight!

Prolific scribe
Sophi-RO

@taokat wrote:

Thanks @Sophi-RO, and @Ngaio-RO I did see changes and I felt like I had a good handle on things again doing the coaching. It was very empowering when I'd been struggling to know what to do. We actually had a family meeting the night after a session and talked about and set up guidelines and conesquences around behaviour. My daughter had a say in it all, and it was really positive for her as well, and her behaviour improved. At times when things weren't so good, she was more accepting of consequences because she'd had a say in what those would be.

I really recommend the coaching to all parents!

Love this, taokat!

Super star contributor
taokat

Thank you so much @Ngaio-RO and @Sophi-RO for tonight. It's been really informative and a great thread for the community!

@jphole@Goleby and @the_ant65, we'll see you in the forum. As @Ngaio-RO mentioned earlier, we have a chat night for parents which is held each Friday night from 8pm (AEDST). Follow the Ab Fab Friday's link to join us! We'd love to see you there!

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

That's lovely to hear thanks @jphole I look forward to seeing you on the forums again soon.

Smiley Happy