ReachOut Parents is looking for Volunteers
09-13-2017 09:59 AM
Sharing your story can do amazing things.
We want to work with you to reduce mental health stigma, raise awareness of ReachOut and support young people to be happy and well.
Speak Up For ReachOut
and share your personal experience of overcoming challenges and tough times with your teenager using ReachOut services for support.
- are a parent or carer of a teenager (12 - 19)
- live in Sydney or can get to Sydney easily
- have used ReachOut Parents - coaching, information or the online community or your teenager has
- can attend training on the 28th and 29th of October
- want to share your experiences through public speaking (with lots of training and support provided by us)
Then we would love you to send us an application.
Click here to read more and fill out a form. Thank you!!