Need help now?

My son always refers to moving to his dads when he doesn't like what happens and im at the stage of

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

My son always refers to moving to his dads when he doesn't like what happens and im at the stage of

Scribe
teenagemum2002

Message contains no text

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Re: My son always refers to moving to his dads when he doesn't like what happens and im at the stage

Message contains a hyperlink

Hey @teenagemum2002, welcome to the forum.

We'd love to be able to offer you some support as it sounds like you're concerned that your son plays you off against his dad. Have I got that right? 

It must be incredibly tough and I have no doubt there are many parents who've been through a similar thing who'd be happy to offer their support. 

We have Ab Fab Friday's tonight which is simply a chat night for parents. Tonight's topic is talking about what we were like as teens, and it'd be wonderful if you could join us. I find it can help me to relate to my teenage daughter if I think about my thoughts and actions at that age. Follow the link here to take part Smiley Happy