Need help now?

Please help

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Casual scribe
millsc

Please help

Today is my daughter's birthday I don't get paid until next Wednesday so I was trying to see if anyone could help me get her a present shr is 13 yrs old today and it's been a really hard year for her. Her dad left us and she has had to be put in the hospital twice for suicidal thoughts and tendacies i don't want any money I just wanted to see if someone could maybe buy her something from walmart.com and I pick it up in the store I just want to have something for my daughter ya know she is hoping to have something when she wakes up because I have always let her open one present on her birthday morning and I have nothing and it's killing me I feel like such a failure
Super frequent scribe
Claire-RO

Re: Please help

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @millsc 

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having such a tough time with your daughter's dad and her health. It sounds like you are really caring and trying to give her some joy on her birthday. Unfortunately as we are an anonymous service, and can't share personal information, I also had to remove you other post as it was a duplicate, for more information you can check out our community guidelines here