Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Contributor
Nick-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Hey @Zoesplace! - welcome back!

@taokat like you I have had a pretty busy week - jury's still out on how productive though Smiley Wink

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Hey @Nick-RO sounds like you have lots of fun with your son.   Being goofy in front of your kids is one of the many privileges of being parent Smiley LOL

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Erin-RO! Lovely to see you!

Haha @Nick-RO, being busy has to add up to productivity at some point doesn't it?!

Contributor
Nick-RO

I don't know how long my little trick is going to last before he catches on how terrified I actually am and my silly screams are masking pure terror - oh @Zoesplace which cat are you??

Super star contributor
taokat

Great point @Zoesplace

So what are some of the fun things you guys have done?

Contributor
Nick-RO

Hi @Erin-RO!  Same question to you - which cat are you in the picture at the start of this thread?

Super star contributor
taokat

Oh yes, and I want to know which cat you both are @Zoesplace and @Erin-RO!

Super star contributor
taokat

Jinx @Nick-RO Smiley LOL

Star contributor
Zoesplace

@Nick-RO I am a Merry-go-round kind of person, so I'm probably the cat holding everyone's bags / jackets and phones, taking photos from the safety of solid ground Smiley Wink

Contributor
Nick-RO

lol @Zoesplace - you are describing me at a club (holding all the bags)!