Need help now?

Ex won’t return 14 yr old ruining our special vacation

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Scribe
Justine77

I went to great expenses and effort to share time on a very special vacation of a lifetime with my 14 yr old daughter . My ex showed up at the vacation location and took her and won’t return her . My daughter doesn’t realise the expense and effort I went to to share this special time with her . How can I resolve this and not ruin the 3 weeks vacation and activities planned and paid for to share with her
Mod
Nymeria-RO

Re: Ex won’t return 14 yr old ruining our special vacation

Hi @Justine77 

Welcome to ReachOut. I really appreciate you sharing what you're going through right now. It sounds like an extremely stressful and challenging situation you're in right now. I can see how upsetting it would be to plan a vacation for you and your daughter, only to have your ex show up and leave with her. It's very understandable given that you've put a lot of work and money into going on this trip.

If you're worried about your daughter's safety, you can call the police and request assistance in making sure your daughter is safe. I'm wondering if you've been able to contact any friends or family regarding what's happened?

We've also sent you an email, please keep an eye out for it.