Need help now?

Check out ReachOut Audio tracks- take a listen! (RO soundcloud tracks to help parents and teens)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Check out ReachOut Audio tracks- take a listen! (RO soundcloud tracks to help parents and teens)

Super frequent scribe
AmyJay

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pass this on as they have been useful for parents and teachers I work with (who have shared with teens in their lives).

Reachout have a soundcloud account. The link is here. I particularly find the Reachout Audio stories handy, especially the therapy sessions, the day in the life of anxiety and how to talk to someone about suicide. 

I hope you find this useful too.

Warm regards, AmyJay

New member? Let us know what's on your mind by Starting a New Topic here. Or replying to one here.

Contributor
Sophie-RO

Re: Check out ReachOut Audio tracks- take a listen! (RO soundcloud tracks to help parents and teens)

Thanks for sharing these @AmyJay! I agree - the audio piece of a counseling session really helps to demystify what it's all about.

Cheers
Contributor
Mitzi

Re: Check out ReachOut Audio tracks- take a listen! (RO soundcloud tracks to help parents and teens)

Message contains a hyperlink

I just went over to the ReachOut Soundcloud site and had a look around. That place is amazing! Thanks for mentioning it @AmyJay

Super frequent scribe
AmyJay

Hi @Sadie I thought you may like to hear some of Reachouts Soundcloud tracks. AmyJay

New member? Let us know what's on your mind by Starting a New Topic here. Or replying to one here.

Active scribe
Sadie

Thanks AmyJay.