Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Join us for Ab Fab Friday's - our parent chat night!! 10th November @8pm (AEDST)

Our topic for this week is "What's your favourite season and why?"

Our weeks can be busy and stressful, and time for ourselves can be non-existent . Treat yourself to an hour off on Friday nights and join us to chat about topics that allow us to focus our thoughts on various topics other than the worries at home. 

VTM.be summer fall winter spring GIF

@coco821@Zoesplace@Chalke5@KitKat2306@Lily17@lizard0812@motherbear we'd love to see you here!

How do I take part? 

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Message contains an image

It's happening tonight folks!! 

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Yay!  its Friday..  Who is joining us tonight for a chat?

Super star contributor
taokat

Phew, I'm  here! I just shutdown all my pages and re-opened safari, and problem solved @Zoesplace!

Super star contributor
taokat

So what's your favourite season @Zoesplace? What is it you like best about it?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Technology.. never works when you need it @taokat.  I just thought I would quickly clean up my dinner and spilled mint sauce everywhere Smiley Indifferent

Star contributor
Zoesplace

I definitely like the warmer, but I don't mind a bit of freshness in the morning too. Don't like the wind - that's just annoying.  Today was perfect weather in my lovely part of the world - pity I was inside all day!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

What about you @taokat ?  What is your ideal season?

Super star contributor
taokat

I know @Zoesplace! My pc's down at the moment, so I'm relying on this tablet! My daughter's at work, otherwise she would've had it sorted in a sec.

Oh no! At least it'll smell nice...but don't you hate it when you're hurrying, then give yourself even more to do haha

Super star contributor
taokat

I'm like you @Zoesplace, I like warmer weather. My favourite season is spring, because I enjoy getting in the garden, everything starts growing, plants start flowering. The days get warmer, baby animals are born. I love it!