Need help now?

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Active scribe
TheOtherChe

Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @Panda, I've started a new thread on this topic in the Everyday issues & Mental health board, where more of our other users can find it, and join in the discussion with experience and advice.

Prolific scribe
Luula

A big warm hello to our newest members @goingcrazy,  @Petsianis,  @messylife,  @Trishharland. Please introduce yourself, we'd love to know a bit more about you. 

Would love to know:
1. How old are your kids and what is one thing they've done recently that made you laugh?
2. Parenting can be really stressful - how do you try to keep those stress levels down?
3. What led you to ReachOut Parents today?
4. Whats your top tip for parents whose kids are about to enter teenage years?
5. Whats the best thing about weekends?

Active scribe
NickiPower

Also a big welcome to  @Workinghardmum!

We would love to know: 
1. Parenting can be really stressful - how do you try to keep those stress levels down?
2. Whats your top tip for parents whose kids are about to enter teenage years?
3. Whats the best thing about weekends?

Prolific scribe
Luula

Hello @misty and welcome to RO Parents! 

Please feel free to introduce yourself here and tell us a bit more about yourself. 

1. How old are your kids and what is one thing they've done recently that made you laugh?
2. Parenting can be really stressful - how do you try to keep those stress levels down?
4. What's your top tip for parents whose kids are about to enter teenage years?
5. What's the best thing about weekends?

Active scribe
Concernedmum

1. How old are your kids and what is one thing they've done recently that made you laugh? 14yr old girl, 10yr old girl & 7yr old boy. The 2 younger ones hanging off my cousins feet wanting to be dragged around but are too heavy and my eldest when she was eating and made a popping sound.
2. Parenting can be really stressful - how do you try to keep those stress levels down? Sitting in a calming environment with a coffee or wine.
3. What led you to ReachOut Parents today? My 14yr old has been going through something and isolating herself from everyone & everthing. I need words of advice on how to help her.
4. Whats your top tip for parents whose kids are about to enter teenage years? Try and remember what it was like for yourself as a teen so that you can relate to them.
5. Whats the best thing about weekends? Staying up late and having quality family time eg; going out for breakfast, movies, having a bonfire.
Contributor
readthemanual

welcome to our community @Concernedmum I am sure there's a lot of information here both in the main site and the parents part for you to absorb. Plus, we have parents here who can learn from each other.

New member? Introduce yourself here by answering our 5 question Q&A!
Active scribe
TheOtherChe

Hello and welcome to ReachOut Parents @mlemum@Pegall@HerxR, and @Chatterbox

Please do feel free to introduce yourselves to our community, and tell us a little bit about yourselves

Frequent scribe
BazanFan

Welcome to ReachOut Parents scooty-dog_, feel free to join in here and let us know a little about yourself!

Super frequent scribe
ElleBelle

Hello to our newest members @DameZola and @Kazzza! If you have a sec, we'd love to know:

4. What's your top tip for parents whose kids are about to enter teenage years?
5. What's the best thing about weekends?

Highlighted
Super frequent scribe
Kalis

Rolling out the welcome mat for @LovingThruBlue @Kailijade @Nnimlot. Hi and welcome! Smiley Happy