Need help now?

Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm AEDST

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm AEDST

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Join us this Friday 1st December @ 8pm (AEDST) for Ab Fab Friday's!!! 

This week's topic is 'What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?'

Come along and share with us the lessons in life that have had the greatest positive impact on you. With the diversity of us as individuals, I'm sure the lessons will be just as diverse, so I'm looking forward to this one!

life lessons GIF

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@the_ant65@Jo-Anne@waldo_pepper@KitKat2306@lizard0812@motherbear@Mbfwt@Shikadesfarm we'd love to see you if you're up to it!

Active scribe
Shikadesfarm

Re: Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm A

Youre in luck. I will be home friday so yes for sure. Will be there Smiley Happy
Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm A

Awesome @Shikadesfarm!! See you there (or here!) Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Hi Ant here. Good evening all

Super star contributor
taokat

Hi @the_ant65, hi it's great to have you here! I'm not sure what I've done, but I moved a post and somehow you've linked up to that thread.

Super star contributor
taokat

Ok, got you back @the_ant65!

Super star contributor
taokat

Hi @Zoesplace, thanks for joining us tonight.

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Hey @the_ant65 and @taokat Hope you both are having a good Friday ?

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Zoesplace, yes, I've had a lovely Friday catching up with my cousins. How has your day been?

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Lost you but I back hi everyone