Need help now?

New member? Introduce yourself here!

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Scribe

Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!

hi I'm Helena i have a fifteen year old step son with ADHD just wondering what the next steps for him are going to be. He is aggressive when asked to complete tasks, he cannot be trusted to when in his own time as this usually involved fighting with school friends, vulnerable to drug dealers etc amongst many other problems.  now with covid and home schooling he is running rings round us in terms of computing 

grrrrrrr Helppppppppp

Mod

Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!

Hi @flowerss706, welcome to ReachOut and thank you for sharing your story. We are sorry to hear that you are really struggling at the moment. It can be difficult to manage these behaviours, not to mention experiencing COVID and home schooling on top of it. I am wondering if you have sought any professional help before?

Just so you know, you are most welcome to make your own thread to further share your story. This can sometimes generate a larger response from other parents on here as you can choose your own title with prominent keywords. You can do this by clicking 'Start a topic' in the top right hand corner. Please keep us updated Heart

Moderator Hours

This forum is moderated from

09:00AM to 11:00PM

We are not a counselling or crisis service and we can't guarantee you'll get a reply, so if you need to talk now

Click here for help

The current time is Thu, 5:44 AM
(Australian Eastern time)