Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Join us this Friday 8th December @ 8pm (AEDST) for Ab Fab Friday's!!! 

This week's topic is 'What are your favourite things about your teen/s?'

Parenting can be such a tough gig, and we often find ourselves frustrated with our teens and sometimes even feeling like we don't like them much, despite loving them. This week I'd like us to focus on the things that we do love about our teens. My caseworker used to do this with me when I was at my wits end, and I found it really beneficial as it gave me a different outlook and the energy to keep going.

tracee ellis ross rainbow GIF by ABC Network

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@the_ant65@lizard0812@motherbear@Zoesplace@Chalke5@Shikadesfarm@Schooner@Mbfwt@musicmumma@Jo-Anne we'd love to see you here! 

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Yay... its Friday.  Anyone chatting tonight? 

Contributor
Nick-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Hiyya!

How was your week?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Hi @Nick-RO  My week was alright... not the worst, but not the best.   However, super glad I dont have to go to work tomorrow. How was your week?

Contributor
Nick-RO

Such a busy time of year - I have been feeling a little bit frazzled!  Yay for a Saturday off though.  Going to try and relax this weekend but my schedule is rapidly filling in there too Smiley Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Yep... frazzled is a good description for my week too. 

Super star contributor
taokat

I'm so sorry I'm late @Zoesplace and @Nick-RO!!! Today's been a bit of a rollercoaster! I'm here now!

Contributor
Nick-RO

Hi @taokat - we were just discussing that very fact!

Super star contributor
taokat

Haha, reading the messages I see that! It must be something in the air!!

What's been going on for you guys?

I wasn't sure I'd be in the mood for this topic tonight after today, but everything's settled now thank goodness.

Super star contributor
taokat

Having had the repair after a crappy day though, does actually remind me of something I love about my daughter...her ability to say sorry and calm herself fairly quickly after an explosion.

What about you guys @Zoesplace and @Nick-RO?