Need help now?

The ReachOut Parents' Community just got a whole lot better!!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hey folks,

Quick update - We now have 9 brand new Parent Peer Supporters!!

They are members of the community who attended some training so they can provide amazing support and information to all the parents here. Especially the new ones.

You'll recognise them because they have Parent Peer Supporters under their names. They are the ones you can flag if you have ANY questions. Ask them about how the forums work, where the ReachOut Parents' content is or how to register for ReachOut Parents' Coaching.  Or anything else you need.

We will always let the community know when training is coming up so if this sounds like something you might want to do too, just let me know here.

Congratulations for completing your training, guys!

We're so thrilled to have you here! Please say hi!

@AeroGirl @Beingme2017 @Chalker @LovingThruBlue @Piccola @shaka @Snoopmum @taokat and @Zoesplace

Contributor
Beingme2017

Re: The ReachOut Parents' Community just got a whole lot better!!

Thanks @Ngaio-RO for that lovely welcome

Looking forward to getting to know better both the regulars and new members of this awesome community !

Contributor
LovingThruBlue

Thanks @Ngaio-RO Smiley Very Happy 

It's very exciting to be part of such a caring community and now we can use our new skills to better support other parents here. The Reachout Parent forums will continue to grow and we'll meet more and more wonderful people Smiley Happy Yay! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Thank you so much for the warm welcome @Ngaio-RO

A big hello to all our members, new and regular! 

I'm so happy to be part of such a wonderful team and organisation, and recommend Parent Peer Supporter training for anyone who has a couple of hours to spare a week to help support this valuable community.

As @Ngaio-RO said, if you have any questions about anything to do with the forum please don't hesitate to tag one of us for assistance. 

If there is something you'd like to see in the forum, we'd love to hear your suggestions as well.

I look forward to interacting with you!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Thanks @Ngaio-RO  for that lovely introduction Smiley Happy

Looking forward to getting to know and support other Reach Out Parents.   

Active scribe
Piccola

Thanks @Ngaio-RO for the lovely shout out.

It's so fantastic to be part of the ReachOut Parent Community! I look forward to connecting with more parents and learning from each other.

Super frequent scribe
AeroGirl

thanks @Ngaio-RO (our fearless leader Smiley Wink)

and hello ReachOut Parents Community!!!!

I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to meeting new and existing members. We have a great team of parent supporters who are.....guess what, parents too. We live and breathe the same kinds of things that you do, so yes, please feel free to share your experiences, etc. We're in it together #nolonerangershere

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Love it @AeroGirl - #nolonerangershere